Basically I'm really gay and really into Pokemon and boys. My name is Gage and I'm 17 I guess.
An AU where for your entire life you’ve only seen black and white, until you receive the first touch from your soulmate and color blooms before your very eyes. The colors don’t stay when you’re alone, but when they’re there by your side and you’re touching? Everything is beautiful.
But what if you touch them and you look around and see all the colors, and beauty. You get caught in the moment and ask ”Do you see it too?” And they reply “What are you talking about?”
That last comment though. Could you imagine being so fully in love and knowing you are with the person you are meant to be with forever. Then you look into their eyes your heart full til bursting, and it all comes crumbling around you because you know all they see when they look at you are hues of gray and black.
Write a book
- Zero - Who was your last text from?
- One - What/who is your icon?
- Two- Your relationship status?
- Three - Have you ever lost a close friend?
- Four - What is your current mood?
- Five - What’s your brother(s)/sister(s)names?
- Six - Where do you wish you were right now?
- Seven - Have a crazy side?
- Eight - Ever had a near death experience?
- Nine- Something you do a lot?
- Ten - Angry at anyone?
- Eleven - What’s stopping you from going for the person you like ?
- Twelve - When was the last time you cried?
- Thirteen- What are you really good at ?
- Fourteen - What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
- Fifteen- What were you doing yesterday at 10pm?
- Sixteen - Do you prefer light or dark hair on the opposite sex ?
- Seventeen - Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- Eighteen - What is/are your favorite band(s)? .
- Nineteen - What are you doing right now?
- Twenty - Who do you trust 100% right now?
- Twenty one - Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
- Twenty two - Heavy metal music?
- Twenty three- Who Was the last person you hugged.
- Twenty four- Is there anything you’re hiding from someone?
- Twenty five - Who are you thinking of right now?
- Twenty six - What should you be doing right now?
- Twenty seven - What are you listening to?
- Twenty eight - You need new jeans. Quick where do you go?
- Twenty nine - Who was the last person who yelled at you?
- Thirty - Do you act differently around the person you like?
- Thirty one - What is your eye colour?
- Thirty two - Who was the last person to make you laugh?
- Thirty three - Who was the last person to make you angry?
- Thirty four - Hello Kitty or dora?
- Thirty five - Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
- Thirty six - Hug anyone of opposite sex in past 24 hours?
- Thirty seven - One thing you want right now?
- Thirty eight - Will you fall in love in the next few months?
- Thirty nine - What does the 5th text in your inbox say?
- Forty - Are you worried about the future?
- Forty one - Are you happy with life right now?
- Forty two - Are you currently jealous?
- Forty three – Who's your best guy friend?
- Forty four -Do you forgive or forget?
- Forty five - What do you miss the most about elementary school?
- Forty six - Favorite Disney Channel show ?
- Forty seven – Who’s 3 of your best girl friends?
- Forty Eight - What are you looking forward to?
- Forty nine - Does anyone like you right now?
- Fifty- Lyrics to the song you’re listening to?
Hey, are you busy? And writing Star Trek fanfiction does not count. Ha ha ha. I… finished it last week.
“what if the aborted baby could have cured cancer???”
oh my god what if the last egg I bled onto a kotex product could have cured cancer??
oh my god how am I not birthing every possible egg I produce, lest one of those resulting babies be the person who cures cancer/AIDS/creates world peace????
what if that baby could have been a musical artist described by pitchfork as “liberace with a metalcore twist”????
how dare i not be pregnant/birthing all the time always?????
THE COCONUT CRAB
Birgus latro also known as the coconut crab is the largest terrestrial arthropod in the world. They can grow up to a leg span of 3 ft. It sometimes takes 120 years to reach it’s full size. It’s also known as the robber crab due to its propensity for stealing silverware and pots and pans.
They are endemic to islands in the Pacific & Indian ocean. The coconut crab eats anything it can get its claws on. It’ll go after fruit, vegetation, and carrion: dead birds and other coconut crabs. It really loves coconuts & will use it’s massive pinchers to crack one open.
While you might perceive them as a threat because of it’s size, humans are a larger threat to this species. Human encroachment has thrown their food chains into chaos and they are disappearing rapidly. (Source) (Japanese Spider Crab)